Friday, February 25, 2005

Seduction of the Dark

I had just arrived in delhi, my new karmo bhoomi, My Mystique is miles away from me in Hyderabad. Was already missing her, and wanted a transportation, so decided to go and rent a Bullet from Karol Bagh, so went there along with Saurabh. There while talking about the renting of Bulls and all that jazz spoted couple of Yamaha RD 350s (fondly known as Yamraj) and my age old odyssey came alive. I asked the shop guy for a test ride. Sat on the Bike, one kick start, and the sound of that bike sent millions of bells ringing in my whole body. Put the bike in the first Gear and wooah, this bike flys..... what a power, what a torque, was experiencing raw speed, even on the crowded streets of Karol Bagh that babe crossed 80 in few seconds could only manage to go to 4th gear of her mean 6 cogs. Came back to the shop. Asked the shop keeper if she is for sale and yes it was. Now gonna ponder over the weekend some way to gather enough cash to make her mine.

Its a love, its a love at first ride, or is it a seduction, seduction of that darkness mistress, Queen of speed on Indian Roads.... whatever it is, i know only this, that Yamah RD 350 is what i want it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RD is forever